Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Terrarium? Dish Garden?

Terrarium? Dish Garden? I'm really not sure what to call this, but whatever it is, I think it turned out well. Like I mentioned before, it is my intention to actually make the things I pin/repin on Pinterest. The inspiration for this was a pin I found a couple of days ago. Assuming that it lives, the garden in the clear glass bowl will be a Mother's Day gift for my mom.



In both bowls, I put rocks on the bottom and cactus palm & citrus soil on top of that. Then I added the plants, watered it, and put the small rocks on top. It was super easy except the plants were more fragile than I thought they would be. The little leaf things fell off with anything more than the gentlest touch. Anyway, let's hope these little suckers live! It's my first attempt at this type of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment