The flowers were super fun to make, and they're quite pretty. I hope the photos do them justice. The vase is still a work in progress. I frosted the bottom portion. I'm happy with how it turned out, but it needs something else. Maybe color (spray paint!!!). The tissue paper shreds are serving as my color for now.
I found the instructions for these flowers at Little Birdie Secrets . I used 10 coffee filters (for 1-4 cup coffee makers) instead of the 8 suggested in the instructions. I want to try coloring a few, but haven't gotten to it yet.
It's so nice when a craft that sounds simple actually IS simple AND turns out well!