Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Usually, I'm at a loss for what to get my Mom for Mother's Day. This year, however, I have too many things to give her. (Well, that's really not true, she deserves a whole bunch of gifts! Thanks Mom!)

Here's something she's getting from my daughter, Cameron:


This idea came from Pinterest. The frame could use work, but it matches one she already has displaying Cameron's artwork. That's a little vintage fabric behind the handprint flowers. [I love the word vintage ... it sounds so much better than old.] I didn't have a mat and the frame was too big so I went digging through fabric scraps for some sort of background. I think it turned out well! Cameron definitely had fun making it. Maybe we can do a bouquet every year (or every other year) so my mom can have a progression of Cam's hands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment