Monday, April 15, 2013

I haven't disappeared into the abyss...

So my crafting has been a bit chaotic lately. Lots of starts, few finishes. I really need to start focusing on just ONE type of craft. My crafting ADHD is getting completely out of hand. Lately, I've discovered a love for tie dying. Nothing fancy ... tie dye kit, socks, and towels from WalMart ... shirts from Goodwill. It's messy, but I love it.

Here are a few of the things I've made recently. These are all for sale in my Etsy store, Oddments and Endments :

Kitchen towel and dishcloth. Love the color combo.

Kitchen towel and 2 dishcloths. These were my very first attempts at tie dying.


Women's socks
 
Another pair of women's socks.

Toddler socks  -- the tie dying gave these socks new life. My daughter wore then when she was 1-2 years old.
 

Final pair of women's socks for now. Really do love this combo.

 While I've been tie dying, I've been neglecting all sorts of other crafts. I need to NOT START anything new for a while and actually finish up all my open projects... I think I need an intervention.

































 
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment