Friday, June 22, 2012

Evidence of My Crafting Attention Span

In the midst of all the sewing I've done lately, I did have to branch out a  little and create two new sock animals. These cute dogs actually have a purpose. They're going to be a birthday present for a 4 year old relative. I hope she likes them.

I think these are my best sock/glove animals to date (evidence here).

Awwww...they're holding hands.



I like the eyelashes on the girl (my husband's suggestion).



Can someone please explain why this happens? The orientation is correct everywhere I look at this picture, but when I post it, BAM! landscape. Very frustrating!


The pattern for these dogs came from a book Sock and Glove: Creating Charming Softy Friends from Cast-Off Socks and Gloves by  Miyako Kanamori. 



No comments:

Post a Comment